ChefConf 2015 welcomed 1500 attendees and 42 sponsors over our four day event. If you weren’t able to attend or just want to relive it all over again, here are a few of the highlights:
- Chef Style DevOps Kung Fu: Watch Adam Jacob’s keynote presentation that explains the model for Chef Style DevOps Kung Fu and join the open source project on GitHub.
- Lean Configuration Management: Jez Humble discusses lean configuration management (well, kind of) in this keynote presentation.
- Eggs 365: Our latest video starring Nathen Harvey, Adam Jacob, and Jez Humble, describes the continuous delivery process.
- Delivery with Chef: We announced Chef Delivery, a new DevOps workflow product that enables continuous delivery of infrastructure and applications. Watch Seth Falcon’s presentation to hear about our experience building a continuous delivery solution at Chef, the philosophy behind the workflow we encoded, and see a demo of the results of our efforts.
- Compliance at Velocity: James Casey talks about the problems managing compliance in a high velocity business along with examples of how Chef analytics helps solve some of these problems.
- Chef Provisioning: Chef All the Things: John Keiser shares how you can use Chef to: create, test, orchestrate and manage distributed clusters; use image factories to quickly deploy large infrastructures and keep machines secure; manage Docker containers and hosts with Chef provisioning.
- Standard Bank: Our DevOps Journey: Standard Bank is transforming its delivery process to provide new features and services at velocity. Read about their journey in this six part blog series or download the white paper of their DevOps story.
- Now We’re Cooking With INTUchef! Cultural Evolution at Intuit: Intuit is a large organization made up of diverse business groups and product teams. Watch their presentation to see how they’re embracing a DevOps mindset and placing community at the center.
- Chef Patterns at Bloomberg Scale: Bloomberg has a set of open-source patterns that have been instrumental in building their large systems. Learn about their large scale cluster management patterns in this presentation.