ChefConf 2015 is the largest, most vibrant gathering of web-scale IT and DevOps leaders, practitioners, and innovators. Featuring three days of inspired discussions, collaborative presentations, technical training, and hands-on labs focused on automating infrastructure and the continuous delivery of applications.
Join us in Santa Clara, CA from March 31 to April 2, 2015 for ChefConf.
Confirmed Speakers & Partners
A few amazing speakers and partners are excited to come share stories and technologies that show how they’re leveling up with Chef. Here are some of the companies that will be speaking at ChefConf:
- GE Capital
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- Standard Bank
Strategic technology partners will join us to showcase how Chef automates across technology investments. Partners such as Microsoft, F5 Networks, Opsmatic, JFrog, PagerDuty, Conjur and more will be on hand; find out more about ChefConf partner integration.
Tutorials, Workshops, and Community Summit
The first day of ChefConf is jam packed with learning and collaboration. There will be tutorials covering introductory topics, test-driven development, security, and more. Workshops to help your team fuel the love of DevOps, help developers learn about operations, and one to build a continuous delivery pipeline with Chef. We will also be hosting a Chef Community Summit where Chef developers of all levels will convene for a day of open spaces to discuss the topics most important to the community.
ChefConf Call for Presentations
You are awesome and we want to hear from you!
Come to ChefConf to share your stories about, experience with, and expertise in leveling up your career and your business with Chef. We are looking for content that is appropriate for people who are brand new to Chef, Master Chefs, and everything in between. Some of the topics we’d love to see proposals for include:
- Level Up with Automation – Share your techniques and best practices for using Chef to gain extreme business velocity.
- Help Others Level Up – Help those new to our community get acquainted with the basics and build Chef skills. From converging nodes to configuring environments and beyond.
- Level Up a Team – Working ‘across the aisle’ and instituting DevOps principles is key to leveling up. But it’s not easy. Share your lessons learned in real-world Chef deployments and provide strategies, insights, and guidelines for bringing people together in the name of faster delivery.
- Level Up Chef – Go deep into the potential of the Chef platform with advanced sessions dedicated to the most technical and complex of Chef capabilities.
Want other ideas for topics or feedback on your ideas? We’re here to help! email@example.com.
Lock-in your seats for ChefConf 2015. Early bird pricing ends on January 31. We look forward to seeing you in Santa Clara, CA from March 31 to April 2, 2015 for ChefConf.
As always, @chef will be delivering news, updates, information and more about the show, as well as all things Chef. We also have @chefconf, which will be a dedicated stream of ChefConf-only info leading up to – and during – the show. Follow both today!