Announcing Mitch Hill as new CEO of Opscode & Jesse Robbins’ role as Chief Community Officer

Some history… In June of 2008, Adam Jacob, Barry Steinglass, Nathan Haneysmith, and I set out to (as Nathan put it) “Bring Infrastructure Automation to the Masses”.  We were building what we believed could become the central configuration utility for the world’s infrastructure.  Adam created Chef while we were still a consultancy called HJK Solutions, […]

Read More

Jesse Robbins interview “On the Money”: Opscode, DevOps, & more (transcript)

A few weeks ago I was invited to appear on Mike Adams’ “On The Money”, a business radio show on KKNW 1150.  It was a fun conversation.  A transcript of my segment is below: Mike Adams: Welcome back to “On the Money.” You’re listening to Mike Adams of Adams Financial Concepts. I’m here with you Friday afternoons […]

Read More

Boulder Chef Hack Day

Following the success of our recent Chef Hack Day in Austin, Texas, on Saturday April 30 we will have the first Denver/Boulder area hack day! Opscode will be in attendance with members of the developer and services teams. What: Spend a Saturday hacking on Chef itself, or on your cookbooks. The idea behind the hack […]

Read More