As of today version 0.2.1 of Chef Development Kit is available on our [download page](http://downloads.getchef.com/chef-dk). Starting with this version, Chef Development Kit is now supported on **Mac OS X 10.8** in addition to 10.9.
The other changes included in this release are:
* `chef gem install` can now install gems with native extensions on Windows.
* Fixed a bug in `chef exec` to set the ENV correctly. This resolves errors like
[this](https://github.com/opscode/chef-dk/issues/103) when running commands
with `chef exec`.
* Make supermarket the default source in generated Gemfiles.
* `chef generate repo` command is now available. This command generates a chef
repository which is equivalent to [chef-repo](https://github.com/opscode/chef-repo).
* Generators do not require Administrator privileges on Windows anymore.
You can visit [http://downloads.getchef.com/chef-dk](http://downloads.getchef.com/chef-dk) to get this version. If you run into any issues please file a bug in [our issue tracker](https://github.com/opscode/chef-dk/issues).