Our third annual #ChefConf, goes down April 15-17, at the Hyatt Embarcadero in San Francisco. It’s going to be the biggest and best yet, with a diverse set of workshops, amazing keynotes, and session tracks featuring awesome members of the community.
Specifically, already confirmed speakers include:
- Justin Arbuckle, Global Chief Architect, GE Capital
- Rachel Chalmers, Principal, Ignition Partners
- Jeffrey Einhorn, Infrastructure Strategy and Architecture, Target
- Jez Humble, Principal, ThoughtWorks
- Gene Kim, Author, “The Phoenix Project”
And that’s just for starters. Want to tell your story, present an innovative new Chef practice, or talk about something else that’s rad? The Call for Proposals is open now! Submit today and inspire us all at #ChefConf 2014. But hurry, the CFP closes January 15th, 2014.